Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Generators

Ah, it's been a while since I've put a poster up here. This one is a tour poster for Los Angeles punk band, The Generators. I got the assignment while watching Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome at a bar. Immediately, the words "Post Apocalyptic Surf-Punks From Hell" came into my mind. It's a compelling phrase, and one I'm not entirely sure is out of my system yet.

I played with a little more texture and color movement than my previous poster work, and while it's an ongoing process, I'm intrigued by the results. I might be onto something here...

1 comment:

Mayumi Elisa said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!