Saturday, June 1, 2013

Catching Up

Wow. Already halfway through 2013? After extended hiatus (getting real busy at work, falling hopelessly behind on posting, losing my password, then waffling on promotion strategy) I'm finally getting back to blogging! I have amassed a fair amount of belated work to post, but in the interest of charging ahead, I'm just going to post a few highlights, then refocus on creating fresh, new artwork.

To recap the last 2 years, I switched projects at work from FrontierVille to CityVille 2, survived the closure of the Zynga's Baltimore office where I worked, and in the biggest piece of news, moved all the way across country from Maryland to San Francisco! I'm still with Zynga, but now working in the home office. It's been a huge change, but all very positive. I'm still new to the area, but I love it already. I plan on staying here for a long time to come.

So without further ado, let's get to the illustrations!

No comments: